Are you interested in joining our family business?
Pillitteri Estates Winery is always looking for enthusiastic, passionate people to help us grow our company. As part of the Pillitteri team you can help us in our vision of sharing 100% Canadian made wine with the world.
To apply for all available positions please submit your resume with cover letter as a word document to firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to quote the correct position you are applying for in the subject line of your email as well as the first line of your cover letter. Due to the high volume of applications, only applicants who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Vintage Cellar Hand
Pillitteri Estates Winery is a premium family owned winery that produces approximately 100,000 cases each year. Our focus is on aromatic white wines, Bordeaux reds and Icewine. We are currently looking for highly motivated and hardworking Cellar hand.
This is a full time position and the successful candidate will be involved in every aspect of production from berry to bottle. This role requires extended hours over vintage and when necessary to meet production schedules throughout the year.
Requirements of the ideal candidate:
• High school diploma
• Previous vintage experience an asset
• Must be able to work mid-August to the completion of the vintage (estimated 4-6 months)
• Valid sin number or work permit
• Must be able to work shift work including weekends and evenings
• Fruit processing
• Weighing, sorting, operating and cleaning the de-stemmer and presses
• Cleaning equipment and tanks
• Racking wine juice and inoculations
• Pump overs and punch downs
• Juice and wine additions
• Barrel work
• Must be able to work at heights
• Must be able to work both indoors and outdoors (with a potential of inclement weather)
• Must be able to lift 55lbs
• Highly motivated
• Strong work ethic
• Strong communication skills
• Work in a team setting
• Valid forklift license is an asset
Please forward your application with current resume to email@example.com